Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gordon Biersch @ Market Commons

Gordon Biersch is a local restaurant and brewery with excellent food and great beer to match. The atmosphere is great without crazy prices. I went there for lunch today and they have an excellent menu with many items under 10 bucks. I have three favorites that I like to order but everytime I try something new I gain a new favorite so you will probably be safe with anything you order. One of my favs is the meatloaf plate for dinner or lunch which features meatloaf slices (with sausage in them) and a side of garlic mash potatoes and veggies.



Another favorite is the grilled cheese and tomatoe sandwich with garlic fries. My third favorite, and a plate I am constantly on the hunt for, is the mushroom swiss burger cooked the way you like served with garlic fries. If you are not a fan of garlic fries they have regular fries as well as other options. 

I am fan of the mushroom swiss burger and Gordon Biersch is one of the best in the area.

As you can see they have outside seeting when the weather is right and it is a great place to have a lunch or dinner and watch people pass by. If you have not been to the Market Commons it can be a little difficult to find but hosts some great restaurants and shopping opportunities as well as a theatre.







Gordon Biersch
3060 Howard Ave
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
phone: (843) 839-0249
fax: (843) 839-0784
hours:
Everyday
Dining Room: 11AM - 10PM
Bar: 11AM - 12AM

No comments:

Post a Comment